Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Thank You Kassie!

Hello!

How incredible does this blog look???

It is the beautiful work of Designs by Kassie. I cannot sing her praises loudly enough. She is super efficient, professional and a fast worker. Within hours of placing an order with her she had made contact and started working on the design. The whole process probably took about two weeks - she made it so easy and after her initial contact I knew I had made the right choice.

If you're thinking of giving your blog a facelift, check out all her wonderful work and see for yourself!
Photobucket

Kassie, thank you so much for beautifying my little place in the blogosphere. My only regret about working with you is that I wasn't able to meet you in person and give you a big hug! xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment